MY NEIGHBOR COMES TO MY RESCUE

    MY NEIGHBOR COMES TO MY RESCUE
    MY NEIGHBOR COMES TO MY RESCUE
     

     

     Darren and I got married right out of college, and we’ve been together for nearly fourteen years.

    It started out great... date nights every week, lots of sex, fun trips... but within a few years Darren got deep into gambling... and unfortunately, our marriage suffered as a result.

    He was always a big sports fan, so he naturally fell into gambling on various football, basketball and baseball games. But he also got into online poker and other gambling outlets, which eventually took up all of his time and attention... which meant our trips, date nights... even our sex life... took a distant back seat to his addiction.

    The worst part was that he wasn’t very good at it.... he lost way more than he won, and as a result, we found ourselves constantly battling money problems.

    After we’d been together for about six years, Darren went on a huge gambling binge and lost all of our savings in one fell swoop... it even put our house at risk.

    I was furious and scared... then started feeling depressed... which began to have an effect on my self-esteem.

    Our relationship got pretty untenable... I felt both isolated and ignored... even a bit helpless.

    I’d always been a confident, ebullient person... quick to laugh... fun to be around... but, I have to admit... this all hit me pretty hard.

    I’m a pretty brunette... about 5’7”... with green eyes and a svelte, but curvy shape. My favorite features have always been my smile... and, of course, my natural 34DD breasts... which always seemed to garner a lot of attention.

    I can’t deny I enjoyed it... it felt great knowing that every eye in the room... both guys’ and girls’... were focused on my bright smile and jiggling tits everywhere I went.

    But when Darren pissed away our entire savings, I slipped into a bit of a funk... I even gained a few pounds... maybe five, or so. At a deep level, I knew that I still looked good... even at 125 lbs... and my boobs never looked better... but, in that moment, my confidence was shot.

    This low point had been going on for a few months when Mark, our next door neighbor, invited Darren and me over to his house for a backyard BBQ with the rest of the neighborhood. With so much angst and frustration in my life, I found myself really looking forward to sharing some food and festivity with neighbors and friends.

    Mark had lived next to Darren and me for about four years at that point.... he owned a consulting business with offices near downtown, and had moved to our neighborhood shortly after getting divorced. He seemed to be happily single... dating a lot of different women... and was always very pleasant whenever we bumped into each other in the yard or at the nearby grocery store.

    I couldn’t help but notice that he was an extremely good looking guy, with a nice build... about three years older than Darren and me... and had a quiet, but funny and comfortable personality, which always seemed to put me at ease. I could see why he always appeared to have plenty of female company next door, although he didn’t seem to keep any of them around very long.

    The day of Mark’s backyard BBQ arrived, and everything went pretty well... until Darren got absolutely sloshed, and ended up passed out on the patio.

    I was embarrassed, but all the neighbors were sweet and sympathetic... especially Mark. He put his arm around me to comfort me and pulled me into his chest, giving me a nice, warm squeeze. Then... as the party was starting to break up... he announced that the hot tub was warmed up, and anyone who wanted to could go ahead and jump in.

    In the end, there were only four of us in the hot tub.... the couple from across the street, Mark, and me. We had all changed into our bathing suits, so the guys were in typical loose-fitting swim trunks, while Stacy and I were both in two-piece bikinis... although I’d thrown a t-shirt over mine.

    Even with my husband drunk and passed out on the patio, I realized I was having a good time... laughing and cutting up... although I think Mark could tell it was a bit forced.

    Stacy and her husband headed home around 11 pm, which left just Mark and me in the hot tub... the warm water roiling around us, with the underwater jets blasting stimulating streams of water against every part of our submerged bodies.

    Once the neighbors had left, Mark turned to me and asked, “What’s wrong, Josie?”

    I tried to look surprised, and answered, “N-nothing... what makes you think something’s wrong?”

    He smiled and said, “I’ve been watching you all evening.... Darren’s sloshed, and crashed out on the patio... and you’re wearing a t-shirt over your bikini... something’s not quite right with all that.”

    Looking a bit embarrassed, I said, “Well... yeah... Darren and I are struggling... and I’ve gained a few pounds... so the t-shirt seemed like a good idea.”

    Mark threw his head back and laughed, exclaiming, “Are you kidding me? You have an absolutely incredible body! Whatever bit of weight you’ve gained isn’t even noticeable... in fact, it’s only made you more beautiful... holy shit, Josie... you should never hide that body under a t-shirt.”

    I giggled... and blushed... then, at Mark’s urging, I began to tentatively remove my t-shirt.

    Mark’s eyes got big and his grin widened, as he took a long, appreciative look at my heavy, swaying breasts... barely covered in my skimpy bikini... as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the deck by the hot tub.

    With his eyes completely focused on my wobbling boobs, he said, “Holy shit, Josie... those are incredible... seriously, you gotta promise me you’ll never cover these up under a t-shirt again. My God... just look at them.”

    I giggled again... which made them jiggle even more... then blushed a slightly deeper shade of red.... I couldn’t help but smile. Mark’s compliments were washing over me like a warm blanket just out of the dryer, and I could feel myself responding like when I was back in college... I could even feel my nipples becoming hard, and my pussy starting to tingle.

    “You really think so, Mark? I’ve been worrying about the five pounds I’ve gained, and thinking I might look a little chubby.”

    He laughed again, and said, “Absolutely not... you’re a beautiful woman, for sure, and those tits... they’re fucking fantastic.”

    I laughed in response, and we began joking around like teenagers... even began playing a silly game of truth or dare. It didn’t take long before my bikini top was off... then my bottoms... and Mark’s swim trunks were tossed onto the deck next to my t-shirt.

    We continued cutting up and play wresting in the water... and before I knew it, I was sitting on his lap... facing him... his growing erection bumping up against my naked pussy lips beneath the roiling bubbles, as he gleefully fondled and squeezed my wobbly boobs.

    My God, his hands on my tits felt amazing... and I was a bit surprised at how big his cock was, as it banged around between my legs.

    I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I rocked around on his lap... lost in the blissful sensations caused by his hands caressing my breasts, and his lips sucking and teasing my stiffening nipples.

    “Holy shit, Mark... that feels tremendous... God, yes.... just keep doing that...”

    As he murmured around the flesh of my boobs in his mouth... gently nibbling, then flicking my rock hard nipples with his tongue... I reached down between us and began running my hand up and down his impressive hard-on.

    Without even seeing it beneath the churning water, I could tell it was long and thick... with pronounced veins along the shaft and a wide, bulbous head that felt great in the palm of my pumping fist.

    After several minutes of enjoying ourselves fondling and stroking each other, Mark picked me up, carried me out of the hot tub, and placed me on the deck nearby. He slipped his arms under both of my knees and pulled them wide apart.

    I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down between my spread legs and finally got a glimpse of the enormous prick I’d been playing with while we were fooling around in the Jacuzzi.

    My God, it was enormous... sticking straight out from his torso... gently swaying between his legs... as he positioned it right at the opening to my sopping wet vagina.

    Itching with anticipation, I reached between our legs and grabbed his thick shaft... aimed the head of his cock at my gaping pussy... then grasped his hips and pulled him forward.

    I let out a guttural moan as his rigid pole slid into my drenched cunt... going deeper and deeper with every lunge, as he began rocking his hips back and forth between my legs.

    “Oooooooohhhhhh, fuuuuuuucccckkkkk meeeeeeeeee.... that feels amazing, Mark.... yeah... keep going.... yeah... damn, you’re fucking huge!”

    Mark chuckled... enjoying the compliment... then started pounding away in earnest, as he supported himself on his outstretched arms so he could watch my big boobs bouncing up and down on my chest in rhythm with his powerful thrusts.

    Damn, it felt fantastic!

    In between grunts, I moaned and mewled... my God, I wanted it to last forever... but in only a few minutes, I caught my breath... then let out a muffled wail, as a massive orgasm crashed through my body like a bolt of lightning.

    “Oh, shit... oh, shit... uhn... uhn... yeah... keep going... uhn... uhn... uhn... holy fuck, you go so fucking deep... yeah... yeah... my God, I’m cummminnnnnggggg... ooooohhhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhhhh.... uhn... shit, yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh.... uhn...uhn... aaaaahhhhhhhh... damn, you feel so... fucking... good... ooooohhhhhhh... keep going... uhn... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...”

    As I rode my delicious climax to its peak, I felt Mark suddenly groan, then shove his stiff boner as deep inside me as it would go, before blasting rope after rope of hot, creamy splooge all over the walls of my cunt.

    “Holy shit, Jo... uhn... uhn... your pussy feels fantastic... uhn... uhn... I’m gonna cum... uhn... yeah... yeah... aaaaahhhhhhhhhh... uhn... uhn... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... my God... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh... uhn... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... uhn... uhn... hmmmmmmmm...”

    When his nutsack was finally empty, Mark plopped himself down on top of me.... while continuing to slowly slide his erection in and out of my overflowing pussy... as we both caught our breath and enjoyed the remnants of our incredible orgasms.

    Laying on the patio deck next to the hot tub... with my soft breasts squashed between us... we shared a warm, tongue-filled kiss.... I could feel gobs of cum leaking from around the sides of his thick, pumping shaft and dripping down the crack of my ass onto the patio deck.

    After several minutes like that, our breathing finally returned to normal, and Mark reluctantly climbed off of me... pulling his still semi-hard cock out of my vagina with a ‘plop’.

    With my knees still spread wide apart, I looked down past my dripping pussy at his impressive penis.... dangling salaciously between his legs, and banging against his thighs, as he knelt on the deck with his hands on his hips.

    His thick rod was still sticking out from his torso... the engorged shaft bending slightly in the middle, with the round head angled downward toward my snatch... and dripping cum and pussy juices from its tip onto the patio deck.

    With a grateful smile on my face, I sat up, reached out and grabbed his spent prick with my hand... then leaned forward and sucked it into my mouth... using my lips and tongue to clean his entire glistening shaft, before giving it a playful slap and watching it sway back and forth some more.

    From where we were on the deck, we could look over and see my husband... still passed out drunk... sitting at the picnic table, with his head resting on the table top.... snoring.

    Mark and I looked at each other... then shook our heads and chuckled.

    It was well past midnight, so we decided to leave Darren where he was for the night, while I gathered up my bikini and t-shirt, and headed back over to my house to clean up and go to bed.

    The next morning, Darren stumbled home with a massive hang over. He mentioned he’d left his wallet next door at Mark’s, then crawled into bed and immediately passed out again.

    Shaking my head... but smiling to myself... I threw on a short, colorful sundress and headed over to Mark’s place to get my husband’s wallet.

    When I got there, Mark had just climbed out of the shower, and he answered the door in a bathrobe, tied at the waist with a sash.

    I smiled when he opened the door to let me in, then leaned up for a warm, tongue-filled kiss, as I reached inside his robe and wrapped my hand around the thick shaft of his dangling penis.

    Mark closed the door once I was inside, and in no time, my sundress was on the floor.

    I hadn’t worn panties or a bra... I figured I wouldn’t be needing them, anyway... and it wasn’t long before I was on my knees, right by the front door, with Mark’s growing erection sliding along my tongue, and bouncing against the back of my throat.

    Mark stood there in the foyer... with his robe hanging open, his hands on his hips, and smiling broadly... as I eagerly sucked and jerked his stiffening boner. I could tell from the look on his face that he was enjoying my heavy breasts bouncing around in rhythm with my bobbing head and pumping fist.

    After a few minutes of enjoying the show, he reached down and began squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples... which made me suck his cock even more enthusiastically.

    Once he was fully erect, Mark lifted me up to my feet and turned me to face the wall by the front door.

    I giggled as I spread me legs... knowing that the next thing I’d feel was the wide, mushroom-shaped head of his huge prick shoving its way in between my sopping wet pussy lips.

    With one hand on my hip, Mark used his other hand to rub the tip of his thick hard-on up and down the wet gash between my legs ... then leaned forward and slid it into my drenched vagina... slowly at first... then more quickly as he pushed it further and further inside me.

    With his bathrobe hanging open and flapping around us, he slammed his cock as far as it would go into my sloppy wet cunt... over and over and over... while I stood on my tip toes in his foyer... my hands on the wall in front of me for support... grunting and pushing my ass back against every one of his forward thrusts.

    I closed my eyes and moaned... holy shit, that felt good.... his engorged boner was hitting all the right spots inside me.

    “Oh, yes... yes... my God, Mark... that feels amazing... yes... keep going... yeah... you go so fucking deep... yeah... wow... hmmmm.”

    Mark reached around and grabbed both of my swinging breasts, as he continued to pound his steely rod in and out of my sodden pussy.

    He squeezed my boob flesh... massaging and slapping my tits to make them bounce around even more... then found my rock-hard nipples with his fingers, and began to pull and pinch them, causing sparks of pleasure to radiate throughout my torso from nipple to clit, and back again.

    Between his pumping cock and his tweaking fingers, I lost it.... I held my breath... then let out a guttural moan, as an intense, tingly orgasm suddenly coursed through my entire body like a warm tsunami.

    “Uhn... uhn... oh, my God, yes... shit, that feels good... yeah... keep going... yeah... harder... uhn... uhn... just like that... yeah... oh, fuck, yeah......... eh...........eh......... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.... holy shit, yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh... uhn... uhn... oooooooohhhhhhhh... damn, Mark.... uhn... uhn... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... hmmmmmm..”

    Holy fuck, I could barely stand up... my legs were trembling and my knees felt weak. Fortunately, Mark’s pounding erection and his hands on my tits helped keep me on my feet, as he continued hammering his stiff prick in and out of my dripping cunt.

    Hearing me cum, Mark picked up the pace... and with both hands tightly gripping my bouncing boobs... slammed his throbbing hard-on as far as it would go... then suddenly erupted... spewing several streams of hot, white jizzm deep inside me... over and over and over... until his nutsack was finally empty.

    In between grunts, I could hear Mark mumbling behind me, “Uhn... uhn... shit, Jo... I’m cumming... eh... eh... fuck, yeah... eh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... uhn... uhn... aaaaaaahhhhhh... holy fuck, that feels good... uhn... uhn... oooooohhhhhhhh... damn, Jo... you’re so fucking tight... aaaaaaahhhhhh... so nice... hmmmmmmmm...”

    With his hands still reaching around to fondle my dangling tits, and his hard dick still sliding slowly in and out of my pussy, Mark leaned up against my back.... gasping for air, and savoring his lingering orgasm.

    After a few minutes, Mark pulled his still semi-hard penis out of my drenched vagina, and stood in the foyer, murmuring about how glad he was that I came over that morning.

    I giggled as I turned around and knelt between his legs... pulling his softening dick to my lips, and sucking the head of his cock into my mouth.

    I sucked and stroked his glistening schlong as it continued to fade against my tongue... still totally amazed at how long and thick it was, even when it was flaccid.

    When I was done cleaning his spent penis, I released it... then took a moment to just admire it, with a silly grin on my face, as it dangled and swayed between his legs.

    I grabbed my sundress... but didn’t put it on... and, with Mark’s robe still open and flapping around... the two of us headed into the living room to sit down for a minute and catch our breath.

    As we sat on the sofa, he asked again about what was going on next door, and I ended up describing our financial situation, including the back mortgage that was due on our house.

    While we chatted, I fondled his wobbly penis as it draped over one of his thighs... using my fingertips to trace the veins along his thick shaft, and toying with the helmet-shaped head... I just couldn’t keep my hands off it.

    It wasn’t long before he started to get hard again, and I happily picked up the pace with my hand.

    Mark reached over and playfully grabbed both of my nipples... pulled on them until he’d lifted both tits away from my chest... then released them, and watched my pendulous breasts swing back into place... swaying back and forth between us.

    I loved the smile on his face as he toyed with my nipples and watched my tits bounce and jiggle... just seeing how much he enjoyed looking at my wobbly boobs had my pussy dripping with arousal and anticipation.

    Once his cock was fully erect, he pulled me over onto his lap... so that I was kneeling on the couch, with my knees on either side of his hips... and my drenched vagina poised directly above his engorged dick.

    Smiling up at me, he pulled my face to his, and we shared another warm, wet kiss... as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his stiff boner... causing me to let out a guttural moan into his mouth, as the head of his cock slipped into my gaping pussy.

    When our kiss ended, I murmured, “Oooohhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk mmeeeeeeeeeee... that feels sooooooo gooooooood... wow... hmmmmmmmmm...”

    As his rigid pole slid slowly into my cunt for the second time that morning, he looked up at me and said, “I’ll loan you the back mortgage.”

    My eyes popped open, and I automatically stopped bouncing on his cock, as I looked into his face and clamored, “W-what? What are you talking about?”

    He chuckled, and said, “I’ve decided I’ll lend you and Darren the money you need for your back mortgage.”

    “B-but... how will that work? Darren doesn’t know that I’ve told you.”

    Mark grabbed my hips and resumed bouncing me up and down on his stiff erection, as he explained his plan.

    “I’ll take Darren golfing tomorrow, and I’ll get him to tell me about the mortgage... then I’ll arrange to loan him money so you guys can keep your house. Don’t worry... he’ll accept my offer.”

    I was elated... I began bouncing up and down on Mark’s rigid pole in earnest.... riding all the way up to the tip, then slamming my ass back down to the base of his cock... over and over and over... my tits flailing all over the place, as I energetically showed him my appreciation for his generosity.

    As I bounced enthusiastically on his raging hard-on, I murmured, “My God, Mark... that is such a nice thing to do... I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it.”

    He laughed and said, “I think I can tell”, then he used his hands to massage my tits and pull my hard nipples into his mouth, as I continued to rock up and down on his straining hard-on.

    I could feel his erection going deeper and deeper with every one of my downward lunges... his wide, round tip hitting all the right spots inside my soaking wet cunt, as the walls of my stretched pussy caressed his rigid pole like a warm glove.

    In between grunts, I moaned and mewled, as an enormous climax began building between my legs.

    I leaned forward, so that my sensitive clitoris was pressing deliciously against the base of Mark’s cock.... my bouncing boobs and stiff nipples slapping against his cheeks.... and began grinding my plump nub against his thick shaft until an orgasm exploded between my legs.

    “Holy shit, Mark... that feels incredible... I’m gonna to cum... I’m gonna.... eh... eh... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh... aaaaahhhhhhh... uhn... uhn... yeah... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... God, keep going.... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... yeeeeaaahhhhh... holy fuck, that’s amazing... hmmmmmmmmm....”

    As I closed my eyes and enjoyed my explosive climax, Mark kept pumping his boner up into my pussy... over and over and over... until he suddenly caught his breath, then enjoyed his second release of the morning... blasting a huge load of jizzm deep inside my cum-soaked cunt.

    “Oh, yeah... oh, yeah... yeah... uhn... uhn... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh.... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... fuck, yeeeeaaahhhhhh... ooooohhhhhhhhh... holy shit, Jo... you feel fantastic.... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... hmmmmmmm...”

    He groaned and mumbled his pleasure, as he rocked his hips and continued to spew streams of semen inside me... again and again... until his balls were finally empty.

    When our breathing finally returned to normal, I climbed off Mark’s lap... pulling his softening prick out of my totally drenched vagina... then bent over and used my lips and tongue to clean off his glistening cock.

    As I finished sucking on the head of his penis... I squeezed out the last few drops of cum and licked them away with my tongue.

    Mark let out a soft moan, and mumbled, “Wow... just fucking... wow, Josie... what a great way to start the day.”

    We both chuckled, then he added, “Now, go home and sober Darren up... I’ll call him later today, and I’ll take him golfing tomorrow morning.”

    I planted a kiss on the tip of his spent dick, then leaned forward and shared another warm, wet kiss with him... before slipping my sundress over my head, and heading home to deal with my husband’s hangover.

    Sunday morning, Mark took Darren golfing.... and Darren came home that afternoon grinning broadly... saying he’d worked out a deal for the back mortgage with Mark.

    We sat on the couch as Darren explained everything to me... then we hugged and kissed, as Darren assured me... again... that he’d stop gambling away our money.

    After a few more hugs and kisses to enjoy the moment, Darren smiled and added, “And that’s not all.... Mark said his executive secretary is leaving, so he needs someone to replace her... he thinks you’d be perfect for the job.”

    I smiled back at him, and said, “Wow... what a great idea... that’ll help out a lot!”

    Darren said, “Right? He said he needs someone to start on Monday, so you should go over to his place this evening to discuss the details.”

    I chuckled and said, “Yeah... that sounds like a good idea.”

    Darren was so excited, he wanted to celebrate... so we went into the bedroom, stripped out of our clothes, and he fucked me from behind... pounding away between my legs and playing with my dangling boobs... until we both had very nice orgasms... then I got up and made us dinner.

    After dinner, I threw on a halter top, shorts, and a pair of sandals, and told Darren I was going next door to discuss my new job with Mark. He was already fully engrossed in the Sunday Night Football game on TV, so he just nodded and waved, as I walked out the door and headed over to our neighbor’s house.

    Mark let me in, and we sat on his couch as he told me all the details of their golf outing.

    As he talked, I unzipped his shorts and playfully fondled his dick. I was mesmerized by the feeling of his thick shaft becoming hard in the palm of my hand.

    Meanwhile, he reached inside my halter top to massage my soft boobs and pinch my stiffening nipples... pausing the story every few minutes to moan softly and let me know how much he enjoyed what I was doing.

    Mark was fully erect by the time he finished telling me about their round of golf, and the back mortgage loan, so I pulled off my halter top and shorts... then laid back on the sofa, as Mark slipped out of his shorts and t-shirt.

    I spread my legs, grabbed Mark’s rigid pole, and pulled him toward my crotch, until the bulbous tip slipped into my waiting pussy.

    Then, Mark fucked me in earnest... slamming his enormous prick into me... over and over and over... the two of us grunting and moaning and mumbling expletives... until we both erupted... groaning and mewling... as intense, delicious orgasms washed over the two of us until we were totally drained.

    Afterwards, as I was pulling my halter top and shorts back on, Mark gave me the details of the job he was offering with his company.

    I nodded enthusiastically as he mentioned the ‘perks’ of the job, then I chuckled... and with a wry smile, asked, “Did the secretary I’m replacing get to fuck you every day, too?”

    He laughed, and said, “Yeah... but her husband just got transferred, and they moved to Florida last week... which is why I really need you to start on Monday.”

    I giggled, then eagerly accepted his offer, and thanked him with another warm, tongue-filled kiss that I wanted to last forever.

    He even offered to drive me to and from work each day, which would save Darren and me more money, and make my morning commute with Mark a bit more “interesting”.

    I wanted to take all my clothes off right then, and fuck him all over again... but I really needed to be getting back home before Darren missed me, so Mark walked me to the door... squeezed my tits on last time and patted my butt... and I headed back to my place.

    The next day, I kissed Darren goodbye as he left for work... then dressed for my new job, and went next door to join Mark for our ride to his company’s offices just outside of downtown.

    Neither of us were surprised when I unzipped his pants shortly after we got underway, and gave him a warm, wet blowjob on the way to my first day on the job.

    His dick became hard almost immediately, and I happily sucked and stroked it until he blasted his first release of the day against the back of my throat. Mark grinned as he drove... mumbling his pleasure as my head bobbed up and down in his lap... then grunted and moaned, as he erupted into my mouth.

    I swallowed his entire load, then pumped out the last few drops onto my tongue... and swallowed that, too... being extra careful not to let anything drip onto our work clothes.

    He chuckled and said, “Damn, Josie... that was fantastic... I knew hiring would turn out to be a good idea...”

    We fucked twice that day.... once in his office during lunch... with me bent over his desk, while he slammed his thick boner in and out of my dripping pussy from behind; and again in his car after work, with me bouncing up and down on his rigid cock while he fondled my boobs until we both had incredible orgasms... before driving us home.

    After that, we fell into a bit of a routine... I’d give Mark a blowjob as he drove us to work every day. Then we’d fuck at work at least once... but sometimes twice... depending on how busy we got.

    At home, if he didn’t have one of his dates sleep over, he’d sneak over to my place whenever he saw Darren heading out to Starbuck’s for a cup of coffee and to read the sports page.

    It’s been going on ever since that weekend Mark had us over for a backyard BBQ... we both thoroughly enjoy it... and, frankly, have no plans to stop. In fact, I have a two-year old that Darren thinks is his, but is actually Mark’s.

    At home, Darren still gambles... but he seems to have it better controlled now. He gets to fuck me whenever he wants, which is still less than I would like... so, having Mark as a neighbor... and a boss... has really come in handy.